- Piecing the Past Quilts in an internet-based company that sells fabric, notions and patterns, and provides monthly programs for quilt projects. We utilize weekly newsletters to communicate with customers and interested parties.
- We never sell or exchange customer information for any reason. It is used for shipping, billing, and communication purposes only.
- We collect your email address (and your name if you provide it) when you sign up for our newsletter. It will be kept until you unsubscribe from our newsletter which you may do at any time using the “unsubscribe option” provided in every email offer.
- We collect your name, address, phone number and email address when you place an order. It will be kept until you notify us that you want your account closed. You can access your account information by logging in to your account and choosing "View/Modify my Account".
- We use a third party payment gateway (Stripe) which collects your credit card payment information and stores it in order to collect the funds you have authorized. If you order a subscription to a club or project, it will also store your credit card information in a manner that enables it to be used to bill for future club or project offerings. It will be kept until you notify us to delete your payment account.
- We use PayPal as a payment gateway, and they store the information you have given them in order to use their services for payment to merchants (us). It will be kept by them until you close your PayPal account.
- Our site is encrypted so none of your credit card or personal information can be intercepted over the Internet.
Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We double-check all orders before we ship, however
Please call us within 15 days to let us know the problem.
Please have your invoice number available.
We will pay for return shipping and either correct the mistake or refund the purchase price and shipping charges.
- If you change your mind about the fabric or notion
- Please call within 15 days and we will issue a return authorization number and accept your return under these terms:
- All returns must be within 15 days of receipt with a return authorization number.
- All fabric must be in the same condition as when you received it.*
- All notions must be in original condition accompanied by the original packaging.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Return shipping will be at your expense.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
*Clean, un-washed, un-cut, no scent in or on it, no pet hair present, etc.
Refunds will be issued after we receive the return.
**Please Note Patterns are not returnable!**
BLOCK OF THE WEEK PROJECT PATTERNS
- Our Block of the Week project patterns are for personal use ONLY!
- If you desire to offer any of our Block of the Week quilt projects as a class or in any way other than personal use, please contact us for options
- Using them for anything other than personal use is copyright infringement.
- Sales tax will be applied to Washington State orders only and is destination-based, meaning wherever the order is shipped, the local sales tax of that city will be assessed.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.