Our New Line of Shapes For
Beautiful Appliqué With No Needle Turning!
Bird Series, Leaf Series, and
"Rose Medallion"now available!
See Our How To Video Tutorial
- Simpliqué appliqué shapes are made of heat-resistant Mylar.
- They can be easily traced around for marking and cutting fabric pieces.
- With the use of simple basting stitches, fabric can be cinched around the shapes.
- Using Best Press or spray starch, the fabric holds its shape after pressing for simple appliqué with no needle turning.
- Each set has 4 of each leaf size for streamlining at your pressing station.
A Quick How-To Tutorial
Simpliqué How-to Video Tutorials
Check back for new video links!