We are Debbie and Maggie MacInnis, a mom/daughter team, living in southwest Washington state.
We both started sewing at an early age and have ended up loving quilting. We attend the same weekly quilt group and enjoy the support and creativity offered by our compatriots! We never cease to be amazed at the prolific talent around us.
We also enjoy designing our own patterns. There aren't many quilts that we've made that have
actually followed a published pattern!
Our love of fabric, pattern design and traditional quilts, as well as the joy of finding a good deal, is what has motivated us to establish Piecing the Past Quilts.
Our goal is fourfold.....to provide:
- The highest quality Civil War reproduction quilting fabrics
- The most winsome traditional quilting patterns-
- from our own design table
- and from other wonderful designers
- Good Old-Fashioned Customer Service
- Affordable prices with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Thanks for stopping by!